Great Single Family In Wilmont Neighborhood
- 3 bd | 1 ba | 1,020 sqft
- Lot Size: Approx 6,969 sqft
- Year Built: 1949
- Occupancy Status: Occupied
- Property Description: The house has a converted attic that is the large third bedroom. The upstairs doesn't have AC but the rest of the house does. In addition to that, there are two conventional bedrooms, and a living room, kitchen, and dining room. There is off street parking and a large flat back yard.
- Area Description: The denizens here go to Patrick Henry High School, not Flemming so that should make this more desirable.
- View More Pictures Here
Notes: This house is in need of some work with the roof, kitchen, bathrooms, and the floors need to be redone. If it is to be flipped, the house could use some new appliances, perhaps some countertops, and a new tub surround.
Terms of Sale:
- Homes can be pulled from availability with a qualifying offer, EMD, quick close and cash financing.
- Buyer pays ALL closing costs including full transfer tax
- Buyer to use Seller's Title Company
- Agents welcome
- All properties are sold for cash or hard money. Buyers' responsibility to do their own due diligence and verify all information. Prices are NET to the seller with the buyer paying all closing costs. Opinions of value/rents are given as a courtesy and no guarantees are expressed or implied. Our properties move fast so contact us quickly if there is a property you want to purchase.
For more information COntact US AT: (540) 613-8335 [email protected]
Join Our Investors List Today
"*" indicates required fields
Off Market Real Estate in Virginia
ALL OFFERS REVIEWED, MAKE YOUR MOVE!
Quick Fix Real Estate provides off market real estate deals to investors in Charlotte & Virginia. If you are not already, please sign up for our buyer's list.